Due to popular demand, Cremation Society of America now offers our industry-leading cremation and planning services to the Southwest Florida area! Our expanded service area now includes Tampa and Sarasota down through Naples and Marco Island and encompasses the following counties:
- De Soto
If you live in these counties, you can now take full advantage of our Direct Cremation services, Pre Planning and our popular Hand Delivery Service! We at Cremation Society of America offer a Hand Delivery* service for an additional fee of $100 when you arrange your Direct Cremation with us.
At Cremation Society of America, we continually seek to make our Direct Cremation Services the easiest and most affordable Direct Cremation ordering process in the industry.
Our secure and intuitive Online Ordering System can be completed in just a few minutes and is easy to understand. Here are a few highlights of our Cremation Online Ordering System:
- Choose either Direct Cremation for a loved one who has passed or Pre-Plan for a Cremation in the future
- Enter your contact information
- Choose from one of Three Packages
- Select Medical Examiner Cremation Approval Fee, if applicable
- Select Delivery Method
- Order Death Certificate(s)
- Choose from a selection of Cremation Jewelry and Celebration of Life Kit options, if desired
- Enter Billing and Shipping Addresses
- Enter payment information
- Complete the Necessary Forms
You simply SUBMIT and you’re all set! The entire process takes just a few minutes and we’ll take care of the rest.
We understand that there is rarely a convenient time to arrange for a Direct Cremation. However, we are confident that you will find our streamlined Cremation Online Ordering System easy to use and it will take little time to complete. Don’t forget that all Online Direct Cremation orders come with a 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee!
We are committed to providing you with the most affordable and dignified cremation services available anywhere and we will continue to expand our service areas to meet your end-of-life needs.